Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My baby is 1!!

Happy Birthday Aaron! I can't believe that it was a year ago today that he was born! We all love him so much. He has definitely been my most challenging baby, but I think Heavenly Father knew what he was doing by making him my last. I've been much more patient with his neediness than I was with the other kids. (Now if my patience with the older kids could only improve!) This picture is actually from a week or so ago. We'll be taking more tonight at his party. I can't believe how much he's grown in a year...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! We are sure glad that you were born.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

wow he really has grow a lot!! aaw he is so cute! happy birthday Aaron!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big he is. So cute!

:)

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!