Sunday, December 21, 2008

Children of Bethlehem

This year for the ward Christmas party the theme was "A Night in Bethlehem". They encouraged everyone to dress as in biblical times. Everyone brought some canned food because each family was being taxed. They received some coins and got to go around the town to participate in various activities like frosting cookies, making tin-punched ornaments, etc. The first night of Sarah's Nutcracker performance coincided with the party so she and I missed out. But check out Chloe and Kyle in their cute costumes! I was so thankful for Sister Z and her great ideas on how to grab sheets, pillowcases, and bathrobes to make quick and easy costumes. I know that Brad and the kids had a great time!

2 comments:

Christy said...

They looked great! What a fun idea.... I get bored with the same old eat, listen to some music, eat.... get frustrated, go home.

Unknown said...

I especially like that Kyle has on Chloe's bathrobe. Very cute!