Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas card outtakes

We took pictures of the kids on Sunday for our Christmas card. Here are some of the outtakes from (thankfully) a short photo session:

This one cracked me up because it looks like Aaron is kicking Kyle in the face. And Kyle is making such a goofy expression. But notice the girls smiling so nicely! Good job girls!

Aaron is definitely getting tired of posing at this point. Boo hoo Mr. Aaron!!

This was the last one we took. Check out the close up of Chloe's expression below. Her eyes definitely have the, "Are we done yet?" painful smile-look to them. And again, gotta love that goofy Kyle!

4 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Aaron looks HUGE in these pictures! And not at all happy. haha

We tried taking Christmas pictures on Sunday while my sis was in town. We did it right before church, so we were crunched for time--none of them turned out! Someone was off in every single one. I'm trying to decide if I should just deal with it or try again.

I'm glad you had better luck! There's nothing like a short shoot!

Anonymous said...

Hah, absolutely hilarious! I'm glad we're not the only ones who have this particular trouble. We're looking at trying to do the picture thing in the next few days for Christmas cards. It's one of my least favorite things to do, but my wife says it's necessary. I grudgingly do so, but I agree.

Christy said...

Don't you love group pictures of children! I love Chloe's warn out eyes at the end. I think they are all turned out great and memorable and certainly tell the story of the moment. Good job mama!

Unknown said...

Chloe is looking more and more like you Court!

:)