Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Fay Ct Babies!!

Today we had a little birthday get together to celebrate our Fay Ct. babies turning 1! It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by! Mrs. M hosted the party and made some yummy cupcakes. Mrs. S decorated and provided lots of balloons for all the kids to play with. I brought some ice cream. I definitely had the easy job.

All the little neighborhood boys definitely dominated the party, but isn't that what boys in large numbers tend to do? Kyle had a couple of meltdowns. Baby H cried quite a bit. Poor thing, I don't think she liked having her home invaded like that. Aaron chewed on any balloon he could get his hands on. Baby B just smiled at everyone.

Here are our sweet Fay Ct. babies. Baby H is the oldest, then Baby B, and lastly Baby Aaron. This was the best picture I could get of the three of them together. It's been so fun to see all of them grow and change over this past year.

Happy First Birthday Fay Ct. Babies!

4 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

aww! that is so great! i can't believe how big they all are!! i am so glad we were all able to do that for the kids!!

ohmomma said...

It WAS her (their) party, she could cry if she wanted to...To be fair, she only cried when the aforementioned pack of boys sat on her for the picture and then when they opened her present and knocked her down (It was a little Black Friday WalMart from my angle)...

Courtney said...

I totally agree! Those boys swooped in and took over, didn't they? If Aaron hadn't been on my lap I think he would have busted into tears too! (I like your Black Friday analogy!)

Christy said...

So cute! And won't it be nice to have so many readily available buddies. Lucky kids!