Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kyle's new game

I don't know why this just popped into my head, but I'm glad it did so that I can blog it before it fades into history.
Kyle's new favorite game with me is to wipe off my kisses. He asks me to give him a kiss (or sometimes lots) and then he'll wipe his face where I just kissed him. He looks at me with a mischievious grin as if to ask, "What are you going to do about it?" So of course, I have to kiss him some more. Then repeat. Sometimes I tickle him after he wipes his face and then we repeat. His smiles and giggles make me so happy. I don't care if he wipes off my kisses. Plus I think we both know he can't really wipe them away. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever read the children's classic, Freckles, by Jean Stratton Porter? Your post reminded me of that book: "kisses don't wash off."

Christy said...

I love it when little boys are loving... on their terms of course! Too cute!

Sherri said...

Really cute!

Unknown said...

Such a boy!