Brad has decided that he is going to run a marathon next year. He has just started training, working on approximately 3 mile runs for now. Yesterday he took Chloe on his run with him. He only went 2 miles, but she kept up with him and they both had a great time!
Aaron is really cracking me up with the things he loves to do. This is how he came out of his room tonight. He wore those Mr. Potato Head glasses for a full 5 minutes! What a goof ball!
One more Aaron picture. Again, because he makes me laugh:
Today I was called to be the Primary President. I guess technically, I was called 3 weeks ago, but I was sustained today so now it's official. Our first practice for the annual sacrament meeting presentation was today. It went well. (Whew!) Needless to say, the last 3 weeks have been VERY stressful. Doing the program is always a bit stressful anyway, but to combine that with all the changes, well, I hope I never have to go through timing like this again!!
Okay, I know there was more, but I am so tired! Poor Brad though, he was at church for 11 hours today! (minus a short, 30 minute lunch at home) He's snoozing in the chair, so I'm off to clean the kitchen and get us both to bed!
4 comments:
Brad is shrinking! Way to go. I hope you reach your goal of the Marathon. I used to think that I would want to do one but have decided 10k is really my "happy" place.
Cute post and cute pics of your sweet little boy!
Good luck with the new calling! That is a big one. I'm sure you'll do a great job, and once the program is over it will be a little less stressful (until all the new year stuff...). :)
You have handled everything SO well. I thought the practice yesterday was a huge success! And I agree, you will do such a great job as prez. :)
yeah no kidding lots going on!!! congrats on all of it!! that is just awesome courtney, you will do amazing, so will brad :)!!
Post a Comment