Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came out on DVD yesterday. Of course I had to go to Costco to get it. Yes, I am one of those people who have a touch of Harry Potter mania. (Although I enjoy the books more than the movies.) My favorite line from the book (see title of post) was in the movie, although it was said more in passing than as something that really stands out. I seem to remember it being a bigger deal in the book than in the movie. Ah, well, there's Hollywood for you! (And I know I don't have it quoted exactly right, but my books are in Port Orchard.)
The kids had a bit of an accident yesterday. We put up our baby gate to block off the hall to the bedrooms. It's one of those tension mounted ones with a fabric mesh for the gate. Well, the girls were on one side and Kyle was on the other. They were trying to play with each other and all were leaning on the gate. Well, because the girls weigh more than Kyle does it fell over after a minute. The girls fell forward and Kyle fell backwards. The gate and parts of the girls fell on Kyle. It was a bit scary. I was glad that it was at least a soft gate! He had a small bump on his forehead and got a bit of a bloody nose. Mostly he was just scared. The girls felt really bad that they fell on him. All is well now, but I just hate it when stuff like that happens!!!
1 comment:
We still need to get the new Harry Potter!
Scary with the kids! Good thing kids are bouncy!
Post a Comment