Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Parent Teacher Conference

Well, to catch up, on Monday Brad and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary! Happy anniversary Brad! He came home with some beautiful flowers for me. Unfortunately I had to put them in a not so beautiful yellow pitcher because we don't have any vases here. Oh well, they are still beautiful. We also decided that as a gift to each other we are finally going to purchase a digital camera. So there should be pictures on this blog soon!

Yesterday I had a parent teacher conference with Sarah's teacher Mrs. Cano. She had nothing but fabulous things to say about Sarah. She is reading at a level "O" which puts her at a mid-3rd grade level! She also got 100% on the 1st grade evaluation test - which means she has learned all the things they want her to know for 1st grade. Mrs. Cano said she's never had a student get 100% before! What a smart cookie!

Today we finally have some typical San Diego weather. It is blue sky and sunny and fairly warm. Yay!!!

I have to end now though because I just lost my contact. Hopefully not forever!

No comments: