Friday, February 26, 2010

Love that gal!



Confused by my pictures? These are some of my recent Primary projects that Ash, who is totally awesome, has helped me make. She got a Cricut (pronounced like cricket) for Christmas and was more than willing to help me make some cute stuff. In fact, I just told her a vague idea of what I wanted and she took it and ran!
The 100 picture is one of the center pieces that I made for the cub scout blue and gold banquet. (This year is the 100th anniversary of scouting in the U.S. It was founded in England.) There were 28 of these that she cut out and then glued most of them together for me.
The 8 picture is the invitation to the baptism preview program. I really had no idea what I wanted, other than for it to be cute. Look what a great job she did! All I had to do was type up the info for the inside and glue them together.
This next picture is the shirt that she and Brent gave Brad for his birthday...
A closer look...
Hahahahaha! I love that gal!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to have great friends?!

Jenelle said...

That shirt is AWESOME! Very clever.

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

that is so awesome!! i need one :)!

MariePhotographie said...

Such a sweet friend you have!

Unknown said...

Awww...you make me blush! The 100 centerpieces turned out really cute!

Love you too!

Unknown said...

That whole room looked SO good at the Blue & Gold banquet! Way to go!