Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yes, I married a nerd...

...but I find Brad's shirts pretty funny too. That makes me one as well!

Some of you have asked about the shirt Brad is wearing in the pictures from his birthday. That shirt is just one out of his collection. For your viewing pleasure, here they all are. If you don't get the humor, don't worry. That just means you're not a nerd!
This shirt is a play on the old Volkswagon logo:
This is the shirt that started it all. Brad saw it about a year ago on the show Numbers, which features a math nerd.
Instead of "Reality Bites"...
Just in case you can't remember pi to the 50th (or so) place...
This is the one he was wearing on his birthday. Sarah thinks it's hilarious. The front:


The back: This is one we got for Brent for his birthday (last year?):
If you want your own nerdy shirt, we picked these up at http://www.scienceteecher.com/ Enjoy!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Crap! I'm a nerd too.

:)

Anonymous said...

Back in the eighties and nineties, the catalog Signals had a whole collection of pi t-shirts: apple pi, cow pi, pi in the sky, etc. I loved them. I really like Brad's also. I also really like the one that says "There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't."

Christy said...

Love, love, love it!

P.S. Did you know the the surface area of this pizza is.... don't worry Brad can tell you!

Kelly Brown said...

Either I am not a nerd or I am just stupid! I didn't get most of them...:( But that is okay because I married a nerd too and he makes up for my lack of S M R T's (Smarts) ha ha.

Jenelle said...

Those shirts are great! Very clever!

These Small Hours said...

Love the shirts! And being married to a nerd (or a geek as I call my husband) definitely has it's benefits. (: