Monday, January 25, 2010

Crazy Hat Day!

10 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

So cute!! I realized it was crazy hat day about 10 minutes before Braydon left for school :)!

Christy said...

Seriously... how did those girls get so lucky to have such a creative mama! Those are great!

Shelley said...

That's a super cute picture. What fun hats!

Anonymous said...

Court, Did you make those hats?! So cute!!! And the models are adorable! Love ya!

Courtney said...

Yes, I made the hats. I've been practicing my crocheting over the last few days and have been working on flowers. Then we got the idea to put them on some quicky hats that I made out of leftover flannel. The girls were very happy with how they turned out, which is always a plus!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it made for a fun day.

MariePhotographie said...

Crazy fun!!

Kelly Brown said...

let me get this straight... you said you just started crocheting the past few days and you already came up with some stellar hats???

Okay, you are going to have to not be as cool and creative so I don't seem like such a boring daughter/sister in-law!

And yes, you can make me one now:)

Jenelle said...

They look great, Court! Good job. I love how spunky your girls are!

Unknown said...

And you even incorporated the crocheted flowers!

Cute!

:)