Aaron turned 2 on December 23rd. Wow! Unfortunately, we didn't take a lot of pictures that evening. Hopefully he'll get over it. He got several fun gifts, including his first Build a Bear. I think his favorite though, was a talking Buzz Lightyear figure. It says somewhere around 20 different phrases. My favorite... "You're mocking me, aren't you?" Anyway, here is one of the three pictures we took while he was opening presents:

And some video of him blowing out the candles on his birthday pudding:
Last but not least, I have to include this video:
We were all cracking up! Aaron is the funniest growler ever. The Sunday before he was doing it in church during the passing of the sacrament. I know several people were doing more laughing than reverent reflection that day.
I love my little guy and am so glad he's in our family!
5 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big he is!
That's and awesome growl.
oh that makes me laugh :)!!! thank you for posting that :)!! i also love how proud of himself he was when you guys were singing happy bday to him :)!! i can't believe how big our babies are!!!
How funny! I love that growl :)
Shelley
The growling is definitely one of my favorite things!
Post a Comment