Today is backwards day. I mean, yad sdrawkcab. I asked Sarah if this was her version of a backwards headband. She said, "It's my version of an AWESOME headband."

Chloe's mouth is hurting today. She was not in the mood to participate in backwards day.

Maybe she'll feel a little better when she gets to school and sees her friends. She can always turn her hoodie around if she wants.
btw... yesterday was silly sock day. And yes, that is how Chloe typically dresses. Her socks weren't very silly, but we'd been having a difference of opinion on what she would be allowed to wear to school. You should have seen her on Sunday!
6 comments:
Poor Chloe! Hope her mouth gets feeling better soon. Sarah is very fashion forward. Wearing headbands around your forehead like that are all the rage in the high fashion world right now! My very fashionable friend gave me one for Christmas and I thought "Oh dear, I'll never pull this off!" Maybe I should ship it to Sarah!
lol, oh that photo made my day :)!! poor baby :)!! i am totally still laughing :)!
Hope Chloe's pain doesn't last long. Very sad.
Chloe does look pretty put-upon, doesn't she?
I agree with Sarah - that is an AWESOME headband. It even goes with her peace sign sweatshirt!
I got a kick out of Sarah and Chloe on Wednesday with their socks. At first, I couldn't figure out why they were wearing shorts in January, but then they explained. Too bad that they got rid of hair day at their school; I'm sure that your girls would of come up with some super crazy fun hair styles:). Those hats that you made are super cute too.
Also, I feel bad for Chloe. She has some serious metal in her mouth! Hopefully she is feeling better today.
LOL, I LOVE that picture of Chloe! You can feel her mood just by looking at her expression. (:
Post a Comment