Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'd cry too!

We took all the kids bowling this afternoon. We HAD planned on making smores and playing in the backyard - but the rain had other ideas. Anyways, because Aaron can't bowl, he was walking around the place with my mom in tow. Some lady walked into him and knocked him over. Then after he fell she bumped him again. She just looked at him and then at my mom and proceeded to walk away. My mom sarcastically said, "THANKS!" I heard the crying and came over to find my baby's eyes full of tears and his mouth full of blood.
He had cut his lip on his teeth and it was bleeding pretty badly. We got him cleaned up the best we could and then I tentatively gave him his binky. I knew he wanted it, I just didn't know if he'd even be able to use it. Fortunately, he could!! He's been a sad boy all evening and it is even sadder to look at his poor little face. I'm still steamed that the lady didn't even apologize for bumping into him!! I understand not expecting to have to watch for a little person underfoot, but to not even apologize really makes me mad! Poor baby!!

9 comments:

Paula said...

OUCH! Kiss him for Grandma...hope it's not as painful as it looks!

John and Laura said...

Poor guy! I can't believe that lady didn't say sorry. What's wrong with people??

Congrats, Chloe. You look beautiful. :)

Randi said...

I can't believe she wouldn't even apologize. That's just sad!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

ouch that is really bad!! poor baby, i can't believe people sometimes....grrrr!!

Anonymous said...

How sad for Aaron, and how rude of that woman. What is with people?

Misty said...

yikes! that looks painful...and I've determined the world is full of some really rude people!

Unknown said...

Ouch!

ohmomma said...

Oooooooooh. Poor little lamb. That horrible woman must be a very unhappy person. Hope she can get a little Jesus.

MariePhotographie said...

Poor baby! That looks like it really hurt. Shame on that lady for not saying sorry!