Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I bet my house smells better than yours!

That is, if you really like the smell of lavender scented baby powder... You can tell he knows what he did was NOT okay...After vacuuming up the mess, I realized my vacuum was totally clogged with powder. (The powder container had been about 3/4 full!) So then I proceeded to take the vacuum almost completely apart to clean it out. I knew I would need to do the filters, but it needed a more thorough job than that. I also finally got around to cleaning off the brush - it was tangled with hair and carpet. Gross!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Man! Kyle! What a pain. Sorry!

Christy said...

Lucky mom! I bet you had nothing better to do today than figure out the inner-workings of your vacuum. I know that I LIVE for those days when I can do EMERGENCY cleanings. LUCKY!
(I love the guilty face Kyle has... priceless.)

Becca said...

At least you know your vacuum is squeaky clean now! :) Oh, the joys as they get into things you had no idea they could reach or open or even make a mess with! And I know it's just beginning with Emmy...

John and Laura said...

I love his face, too. Oh, and that he's in his underpants. :)

Mary Sunshine said...

You know, the thought has never crossed my mind to clean my vacuum beyond changing bags. Hmmm...do you think it would perform better if I did? Kyle's face is precious! He just knew you needed something constructive to do!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

ha!! that is hilarious! i love his guilty look, it is all too familiar to the one braydon gives :)!!

ohmomma said...

SO funny. I get to say this, since every time I sweep I find grains of rice from last MARCH when Owen went nutty-cuckoo with his rice box while I was on the phone with my boss. ps, can I borrow your vacuum? I've not had mine apart since we moved and I took it out of storage and used it without remembering I decided to move it without the bag...