Sunday, December 30, 2012

Chihuly Gardens and Glass

There is a new exhibit at Seattle Center this year - the Chihuly Gardens and Glass.  Brad, my mom, Sarah, Chloe and I all went and thought it was amazing!  I will let some of these pictures speak for themselves...



 






 

After looking at all sorts of beautiful glass inside, you get to go outside and see even more in a garden.  Nature and sculpture together - it was beautiful!



We took the monorail over to Westlake so that we could have dinner at PF Chang's.  Yum!

My mom always laughs at people taking pictures of their food or of themselves eating food.  I thought it would be funny to take one of her.  She was laughing so hard!

Sarah and Chloe loved the food and were excited to eat somewhere that Brad and I have gone often on date nights.  On our way back to the monorail (through the mall), Chloe saw this wolf statue and HAD to have a picture by it.

The girls got the front seats on the monorail on our way back.  They loved it!  The driver was really nice.  I'm sure they get lots of crazy tourist requests, so he was happy to smile for our picture.

We went back to the Gardens for a night tour.  It looked amazing at night as well.  This particular sculpture was incredible.

Brad took this last shot, which we both love. 

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This really was a great adventure. Both places were new to me and I really enjoyed them!

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...

Wow! That last shot really is amazing. Way to go, Brad!

We'll have to venture over there to see all of that glass. It looks awesome!