Sunday, December 30, 2012

Boys' Night Out (Plus Mom!)

One of Kyle's requests for fun activities to do this year was to got to a baseball game.  His friend Owen has been to quite a few Mariner's games and Kyle was wanting in on the fun.  Brad and I realized we'd never taken the boys to a baseball game.  Thanks to some complimentary tickets from our friends the Neals, we set out to remedy that situation! 
 
As we left home, Kyle was super excited.

Aaron was too (I promise!), but he didn't want me to take his picture.

While we were there we bought the traditional hot dogs, which were way over priced and not that great (but it's tradition, right?), a slushee, and some cotton candy.  Aaron did not like the cotton candy.  He said it disappeared in his mouth.  I guess my boy likes to savor his sugar!  We also took a couple of scrunch pictures.  Poor Aaron, he just doesn't like the camera...

...and maybe Kyle likes it too much.  heehee!
 
It was a fun night out with our boys!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Sounds like a fun night and you did follow the tradition of hotdogs. I'm not sure about the cotton candy either.

Misty said...

Glad you guys were able to go and utilize those tickets! Looks like you had a great time!