hahaha, that is awesome. Out of the mouth of babes--I love it! Can't wait to hang out with you guys tomorrow!
Bubble shield! I love it!
How funny those precious boys are! I love it when kids say totally great things without knowing how great they are.
"Bubble shield"... that WOULD come from a Buzz Lightyear fan :)
It's good to know you guys have been reading extensively in the Book of Mormon.I'm impressed that you have a bubble shield. Was that standard equipment, or an upgrade?
Te...he...he....
Love it! (:
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hahaha, that is awesome. Out of the mouth of babes--I love it! Can't wait to hang out with you guys tomorrow!
Bubble shield! I love it!
How funny those precious boys are! I love it when kids say totally great things without knowing how great they are.
"Bubble shield"... that WOULD come from a Buzz Lightyear fan :)
It's good to know you guys have been reading extensively in the Book of Mormon.
I'm impressed that you have a bubble shield. Was that standard equipment, or an upgrade?
Te...he...he....
Love it! (:
Post a Comment