Holy Crumb! When did she get so old and beautiful. You're dad better get another bat to beat off the boys at your house.
She is and always has been adorable - and Christy is so right! Brad better be on his toes with this cutie!
Wow! She looks so grown up. And seeing those baby pictures seems like they were not so long ago :) I loved the sweet little angle face that LOVED sharks and anything scary.
Her hair just makes her look so much older!
awww, it is crazy how big she is! She is just so stinkin cute! She radiates joy, love it!
I didn;t know Chloe as a baby, but it seems like just yesterday that she and Judy were five.
I don't know how I missed this post. Look at what a cutie she is! Love seeing her baby pictures!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Holy Crumb! When did she get so old and beautiful. You're dad better get another bat to beat off the boys at your house.
She is and always has been adorable - and Christy is so right! Brad better be on his toes with this cutie!
Wow! She looks so grown up. And seeing those baby pictures seems like they were not so long ago :) I loved the sweet little angle face that LOVED sharks and anything scary.
Her hair just makes her look so much older!
awww, it is crazy how big she is! She is just so stinkin cute! She radiates joy, love it!
I didn;t know Chloe as a baby, but it seems like just yesterday that she and Judy were five.
I don't know how I missed this post. Look at what a cutie she is! Love seeing her baby pictures!
Post a Comment