Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tired Boy

On Saturday afternoon we had a combined birthday party for the girls at a neighborhood swimming pool.  All of the kids had a blast, but I think Aaron had the most fun of all.  He splashed and swam and used up more energy than I could ever hope to have. 

Then we came home.  He wanted me to pick him up.  I couldn't because I was making dinner. He wrapped himself up in his blanket and sat on the kitchen floor, cried and threw a fit.  For about 2 minutes.  Then I looked behind me to see this...

 If you click on the picture, you can see the big, shiny tear still on his cheek. 

6 comments:

Christy said...

Pure exhaustion..... sweet dreams Aaron.

Kathy said...

How adorable -

Shelley said...

Cute boy

Unknown said...

Hee hee!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

awww! i love how he swaddled himself. That is precious. what a great memory to capture :)!

MariePhotographie said...

Liam has been playing so hard lately (and refusing naps), so I can totally relate to this kind of crashing! So sweet. :)