When I worked as a nanny, NUK used to make a 18 month to 36 month size pacifier. I've always wondered what made them stop marketing it. I weaned Mary cold turkey when she was 25 months and it didn't seem to phase her.
Good luck, Aaron. I mean, good luck, Aaron's family! Also, Pam, NUK is making the 18-36 month size again. I decided against it--Kennedy only gets a couple more months and then I'm pulling the plug over here too!
9 comments:
You can do it! Hooray for big boy Aaron!
Go Aaron! Who needs a binky anyway.... I am sending you a pep talk! WAHOO!
Yay, Aaron! I hope it goes smoothly. :)
When I worked as a nanny, NUK used to make a 18 month to 36 month size pacifier. I've always wondered what made them stop marketing it. I weaned Mary cold turkey when she was 25 months and it didn't seem to phase her.
Good luck, Aaron. I mean, good luck, Aaron's family!
Also, Pam, NUK is making the 18-36 month size again. I decided against it--Kennedy only gets a couple more months and then I'm pulling the plug over here too!
earplugs. ;)
Scary.
anxious to hear how it goes...
How will we recognize him? Or antagonize him now??
Good luck! :)
Post a Comment