Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lame?

It's my turn to do sharing time in Primary tomorrow. (Or technically today, since it's past midnight.) I did sharing time two weeks ago and showed portions of Joy to the World. Tomorrow's topic is one I've covered at least 2 other times this year - and I think most recently last month. So how lame is it if Sis. Brown shows a DVD during sharing time for the 2nd time this month???? Mr. Krueger's Christmas, anyone?

7 comments:

Annalia said...

Our personal favorite is the one where the boy does all of the farm chores for his Dad - now there's a good lesson for kids!

...and I don't think you're lame. :)

Shelley said...

Court,
You are defiantely NOT lame. Kids love movies at church and so what if it is the same topic...you'll already know what to talk/teach about.
Love you

Shell

Misty said...

Not lame at all. It's one of very few things that will likely hold all of the children's attention. Go for it!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Annalia--I love that one. And anything that saves your sanity and allows you to continue serving is just fine. There aren't enough lessons in my SS manual to last for the whole year. Last week I printed out copies of Pres. Hinckley's talk where he introduced the six B's and had all the students read it (took about twenty minutes), then we played a game where they had to answer questions about the talk. It was the quietest class we've had all year.

MariePhotographie said...

Sounds like a great idea to me!! See you in a few. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds good to me!

:)

Christy said...

That is one of my favorites!! I used to count the minutes until I could watch it in primary. Definitely NOT lame!

P.S. I hope Brad made it home tonight. Give Aaron a birthday squeeze from me! Love of you!