The other day he put them on again and I had better luck getting him to stand back for a picture:
Friday, December 04, 2009
My little Dutch boy
Back in Christmastime 2002, Grandma Suzie sent Sarah and Chloe some gifts from her trip to the Netherlands. They each received a pair of wooden shoes. They loved them and we've made them part of our Christmas decorations, along with a little Dutch girl doll. This year, Aaron discovered the shoes. He fits into the small ones that used to be Chloe's. (Kyle just barely fits into Sarah's, but I forgot to get a picture of him.) Anyway, Aaron wore them for nearly 20 minutes. When I finally pulled the camera out to take a picture, he kept coming closer to me so that he could touch the camera. This did not help me get a good shot of him in the shoes...
You can tell in his expression that he doesn't understand why I was pushing him away.
The other day he put them on again and I had better luck getting him to stand back for a picture:
The other day he put them on again and I had better luck getting him to stand back for a picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He just is looking like a kid, isn't he?
Post a Comment