Friday, December 18, 2009

Neighborhood babies turn 2!

Our neighborhood babies are all 2 (or in Aaron's case, soon will be)! It's hard to believe that 2 years has gone by. We're going to have to start calling them something other than babies!! I took lots of pictures trying to get a good shot of all three of them. However, my camera skills are lacking and well, so is my camera. It looked pretty sad when compared to Mary's and Shannon's.Here they are last year at their birthday party...And here they are when they were all about 6 months old... I wish we'd gotten some pictures of them when they were all brand new, but I think the three of us mommies were engulfed in "new baby haze". Happy birthday babies!
Edit/Update: (1/3/2010) Mary provided me with a picture of the three babies from February 2008. From left to right: Miss H: 2 1/2 months, Baby B: 2 months, Aaron: about 7 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to see them all growing up together!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

aahh so fun to see the comparison!! and that is a great shot!!! so neat to watch them grow up together!!! LOve those little guys!!

Unknown said...

I love watching them get older. What cute pictures.

And funny that they are all the same age (ish). What was in the water?

:)