So I guess it would seem that once I get Brad home, it makes me unable to blog. I can't seem to be mom and wife and Primary gal and blogger and housekeeper and gardener all at once. Maybe someday - but probably not.
We've been so busy since he got back that there have been a lot of things I could have posted about - one being school starting up for the girls. I am definitely going to have to take some time tomorrow and get their 1st day back pictures posted. They've also started dance.
I need to post a new picture of Kyle too. He is sporting hair now. He HATES getting the buzzy buzz and so for the second time now, I've just cut his hair and only buzzed the sides. Anyway, a new look for him but he sure is handsome no matter what I do to his hair. (Which is a a good thing given my haircutting abilities!)
Aaron has FINALLY cut his first tooth. It's only taken 8 1/2 months! I'm actually okay with him being a bit slow on some things. Being our last baby, I'm trying to soak up every last bit of babyness he has.
We had a great end of summer visit with Brad's parents and also went to the Great Wolf Lodge. I would HIGHLY recommend going there to all! We had a great time. We'll definitely be heading back. We've been having glorious fall weather here for the past few weeks and so we've been slowly working on the yard. We enjoyed our new fire pit last night for family night by roasting some marshmallows. Yummy!
So my super short catch up post has still taken me more than 10 minutes to blog. Now you know why I just can't do it all - I'm just too slow!
4 comments:
Did you get the retaining wall done? My parents brought back pictures of the "project". It looks like a TON of work. The only reason I blog is that it is my therapy. Neurotics need therapy and I am too cheap to pay for mine.
(BTW: the only way I get all of this food canned is by having a husband home when I do it. Without him it would NEVER get done. But you should see the ring around the tubs in my home and the length of our grass. I guess somethings got to give......)
Fire pit? Fun!
you are a busy mama!
You are too a supermom! And I wish Liam hadn't cut so many teeth already. He keeps biting me!
Post a Comment