Here are Sarah and Chloe on their first day of school (4th and 2nd grade!!). We were in such a hurry to get them out the door that morning that I almost forgot to take pictures. Luckily, the neighbors weren't out to see me in my robe and crazy bed head!!

My attempt at an "action shot"...
Below is Kyle in his new favorite hang out. Or, at least it was until the rain came back this weekend! He has been playing in his little car on our back deck. He likes to pretend he's Trip Murphy - a race car driver from the movie Herbie, Fully Loaded. He used to wear his baseball hat, but that got lost so then he had to substitute his hard hat instead. We just bought him a new baseball hat though, so all is right in the world again.
This shot is from when Brad and his dad (who came to visit over Labor Day weekend) completed nearly 1/3 of our back retaining wall in one day. They worked their fannys off! They also built...
Our fire pit!
Which comes in so handy when you really need some good roasted marshmallows! We had a marshmallow roasting to send Brent and Ash off to San Diego. Mmmmm... yummy!
Here is Aaron in his new high chair. I didn't love the other one, plus it took up too much space in our already too small kitchen. I like that this one is made of wood and smaller. I know, seems kinda silly to buy a new high chair for the last baby - but we'll just save it for future grandkids. That's what our moms did after all! Oh, and he now has cut both his teeth on the bottom and the top two are sooooo close!

Two cute boys in the bathtub. Brad's sister posted some pictures of her youngest in the bath a while ago. It made me realize I hadn't taken any bath pics of Aaron since his 1st bath - almost 9 months ago!

And here are my very handsome Brown boys - all wearing their brown pants for church.

And my cute Brown girls - being a little bit silly. This was taken the night we stayed up late roasting marshmallows. What? You mean staying up past bedtime and stuffing them with sugar is probably why they were being so silly? Hmmm...

This last one is of Aaron napping today. He and I took our snooze on the couch. What a cutie!

And my cute Brown girls - being a little bit silly. This was taken the night we stayed up late roasting marshmallows. What? You mean staying up past bedtime and stuffing them with sugar is probably why they were being so silly? Hmmm...

This last one is of Aaron napping today. He and I took our snooze on the couch. What a cutie!
4 comments:
The cutests cousins ever!! They are so cute and so big. I have to send a picture of Hailey at Aaron's age. He reminds me so much of her (a nastalgic tear for that one)... by the way.... I don't think you are crazy for buying a cute wood high chair. It could be because I bought one too for the last child. But I love it and it was so worth it!!! Give you kids a squeeze for me! Love you!
I love that little video of the boys. Cute!
Cute kids!
cute pics, i love the last one of aaron, he is soo handsome! the fire pit is great too!! i will have to come see that wall!
All of those pictures are priceless! I LOVE Aarons highchair. We just pulled out our high chair and I hate its big plastic ugly self. It doesn't fit in our kitchen at all, so I hear ya about wanting something smaller! I love the wood. It's like a nice piece of furniture!
Your retaining wall looks great, too. I love your backyard and now it's even cooler with the fire pit. Party at the Browns!
Post a Comment