Friday, September 26, 2008

Mmmmm... bacon!

So we have this running joke between us and our friends Brent and Ashley. Bacon - it makes everything better. Brad once had bacon-wrapped meatloaf at a hoity-toity Marie Calendars in Coronado, CA. We love crumbled bacon on our chicken curry. It's super yummy with french toast or pancakes. I love it on salads - but it does kind of defeat the purpose of eating a salad. Anyway, Brad sent me an email from Brent, who I think got it from his brother Ryan (I guess the love of bacon runs in the family). I hope you can read it - you can click on it to make it bigger. It sure made us laugh!


3 comments:

Christy said...

That is really funny! And we agree with your philosophy. If fact, we had bacon with our pancakes this morning. Love you! BTW: Hailey wants to grow her bangs out but I am not sure that her callics (sp?) will allow it.

MariePhotographie said...

That's hilarious. I don't love bacon, but this post makes me feel like I should!

Unknown said...

Yeah, the love of bacon is a family affair! :)