Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sweet baby

Here are some of the latest pictures of Aaron.... Now 7 1/2 months old! Wow!

This first one is from yesterday. He found some good pillows, and well, took a nap. It was such a hot day though that I think he was only out for about 20 minutes. Both he and Ashley were melting and I even pointed the fan straight at them.
Chubby cheeks! Gotta love 'em! That pouty lower lip ain't half bad either!

Sittin' big in his high chair. So far he loves solids. I've only done rice cereal, apples, bananas, prunes and pears, but he loves it all. I think we'll go for some green beans next. Could be interesting...


My binky baby. Sarah was the only other one who loved having a binky. Her's was a pink Minnie Mouse one. These silicone ones they give out in the hospital sure do look weird, but they clean up nicely, and all the kids think it's fun to see the inside of his mouth when he's got it in there. He can put it in all by himself now too, which is so nice! Fun to see his chubby little hands manuever it!

Next blog I need to highlight Sarah I think...

4 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Sweet pics! Aaron really is such a sweet baby. I'm excited for him and Liam to get older and play together. :)

Christy said...

How sweet is he?! What a cute boy.....Thanks for keeping us updated.

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures of sweet Aaron! I sat and stared and thought and thought, "I've seen a similar little face before....it was Shelley's! Fun to watch the genes jump! Love, Mom B

Unknown said...

I'm glad that he found some "good pillows". It was pretty sweet. Would have been sweeter if it hadn't been so hot, but still sweet!