Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Gotta love those big sisters!

So here is what Sarah and Chloe talked Kyle into doing the other day...
Honestly, he thought it was pretty funny. We're into talking about things that are wacky lately. He has a book called Wacky Wednesday that he loves. He likes to figure out what is wacky and what isn't.

Aw! So sweet! He can be quite the poser! Of course, right after I was done taking pictures he stripped off the dress and heels, found his helmet and sword, and went right back to being Knight Kyle. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that! I think it was helmet, sword and underpants for that special outfit.

This next one is of the artwork he felt necessary to enhance his legs...

I'm sure you can guess which sister he was hanging out with when he did such a colorful job on himself....This picture of Chloe is from over a year ago, but this wasn't her first attempt at body art. (The first one with PERMANENT marker though!)

2 comments:

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

your kids are so fun...seriously courtney, i see them everyday and still learn things about them on your blog. they are the best. Love the pic of chloe, she looks so guilty...

Unknown said...

It's probably not so funny when it's happening, but pretty funny after the fact!

:)