Friends! Family! Check out my fabulous friend's blog... fourfootphotography . She was so nice to take some wonderful pictures of Emma for me. Grandparents: I'll have them in the mail to you as soon as possible.
Oh, those are sooooooo cute!!!!! The little blue/purple? dress really brings out those blue eyes! And I love the one of her being coy in the pink shirt. And the one with her tongue sticking out They are all so cute! Maybe it is because Emma is adorable! I love her little wave on top too. Darling!
4 comments:
She is a cutie! I love the tongue ones.
:)
Very cute!!!
Oh, those are sooooooo cute!!!!! The little blue/purple? dress really brings out those blue eyes! And I love the one of her being coy in the pink shirt. And the one with her tongue sticking out They are all so cute! Maybe it is because Emma is adorable! I love her little wave on top too. Darling!
Emma cracks me up. I love her little tongue. lol. She's precious.
Post a Comment