Saturday, July 30, 2011

Emma turns 6 months old

One month and one day ago, Emma turned 6 months old.  (Time flies!)  She had just learned to sit up.  One of her new favorite spots to be was on a blanket surrounded by toys.  Here is a deluge of pictures that I took on her half birthday.  She is definitely one of the 5 cutest babies* of all time!




Those eyes!  Those cheeks!  Have you seen enough yet?  I haven't!  ;)







*The other 4 of the top 5 were Sarah, Chloe, Kyle and Aaron, of course!

11 comments:

Annalia said...

She is SUCH a cute baby!

I miss Cozy being a baby. :(

MariePhotographie said...

You know I think she's cute! I can't believe she's six months!

Kelly Brown said...

Ah! She is so cute! I can not believe how big she is!!!!!! I wish you guys lived closer, I feel like we miss out on so much from your family :( Emma is adorable!

Sarah said...

Not to sound like a creeper, but I love staring at Emma.. She is seriously so beautiful and I love her facial expressions. Jill and I decided that Emma and Roman should be betrothed.

Jenniferb said...

She is so cute! I love her hair. Ella has already been called Emma a handful of times at church and I think it's awesome. They will be buddies! *P.S. just don't ever move, and we won't either.

Randi said...

Holy cow, how could she be that old already?! Sheesh, time flies, and man is she a cutie!

The Holyoaks said...

She's so adorable, Courtney!

Anonymous said...

I can wait to get to see her in person!! She's growing up toooo fast!

Kathy said...

She is soooo beautiful! Her hair looks blonde in the pic or is it the light? Light brown? Each of your children looks so individual with just hints of family resemblance to each other. I love that! I am so excited to see you all.

Unknown said...

She is a cute little thing...

:)

Jenelle said...

She is a doll! Those are darling pics, Court!!!