Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A post about girls

The girls had their piano recital at the end of June.  Sarah played Cristofori's Dream by David Lanz, which she now has memorized and Chloe played March by Shostakovich.  Here they are after the recital with their teacher.  We love her!

Another picture of the girls, this time with one of their friends.

Sarah had a solo in EPO's honor choir year end performance.  I tried a while ago to post a video of it, but it wasn't downloading.  Some of her Beehive class came to watch her sing.  Afterwards, we took the girls to McDonald's for some ice cream. 

They all chose the Rolo McFlurries and then ooohd and ahhhd over their caramel. Silly girls!

7 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

I can't believe my girls will be this age one day. It is so nuts. Sarah is getting so beautiful! I miss our visits. :(

Annalia said...

Sofia had been wanting one of those rolo mcflurries for a long time! Dream fulfilled!

I'll have to show this to her - she sure misses all of her friends.

SSToone said...

Sarah is very talented! Glad we could come and see her!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you took pictures at the recital. We only got video. The pictures of the girls at McDonalds are great!

Anonymous said...

Cute girls! Come prepared to play your pieces for your Grandmas when you come to UT!!! Chloe, your hair is getting so long!!! I love it. :)

Unknown said...

Hee hee...rollo's. Ah...memories.

:)

Jenniferb said...

SO wonderful that you remembered your camera at McDonalds. It seems like I am always forgeting the camera (or not wanting to haul it around), but moments like eating icecream with your best girls at McDonalds are what your teenage years are about! :)