Sunday, May 10, 2009

Now who's birthday is it?

Today is Mother's Day. When Sarah came in with my gifts and placed them on the table, Kyle was NOT happy. "Now who's birthday is it?" Kyle did not understand how there could be more presents, but they weren't for him. We've been telling him for months now that his birthday comes after mine. Poor kid. He cheered up though. Brad and the kids got me some cool new shirts from Peace, Love, Mom. And also a new 4-slice toaster. Thanks!!Oh yeah, and on Friday I had my hair colored dark. I think I like it! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kyle. And his Mom took away his sun, too!

Unknown said...

I can just imagine Kyle's reaction.

I like your hair too. Sarah's is pretty cute too!

Christy said...

Happy Mama's Day to you! I LOVE the hair color!

Jenelle said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day! I LOVE your hair. Cute pics!

MariePhotographie said...

Happy birthday, happy Mother's Day! I love your hair--what a cute picture of you and Sarah!