Friday, April 10, 2009

Swirly Whirly Park (aka Waterfront Park)

Last Monday my mom and I took the kids to the "Swirly Whirly Park" for lunch and some play time. We had a great picnic provided by Wendy's. (Mmmmm...double cheeseburger!) It was a little bit chilly, but there wasn't any rain and we were grateful for that. After lunch, my mom and Sarah went on a walk while the kids took to the playground.I just love Aaron's squishy baby cheeks!!!
Chloe really got spinning on this contraption. She made herself really dizzy on several of the toys there!Kyle had all sorts of tricks to show me.Sarah is nearly too big for this toy, but she had fun anyway. She spun herself silly on the teacup and was really motion-sick by the time we got home. Good thing we had relaxing time planned afterwards!

I was feeling a little disappointed that I didn't get a shot of all the kids together. Until I realized that Aaron is in the background of this one! (And most of my mom too!) Good times! :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

My kids would be so jealous!!!! That looks like such a fun park!

Unknown said...

:)