Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby pics of Sarah

I actually looked a little harder through our photo files and found this picture from when Sarah was about 6 weeks old. She is being held by her Great-Great Grandma. Sometimes I think that maybe I should have given Sarah the middle name of Grace, after her GG Grandma. I have very fond memories of Grandma Bird. She was an amazing lady. She would have turned 100 years old this past April. If you're interested, some extended family members are putting together a blog in her honor. You can check it out at http://grandmabird100.blogspot.com/.My sister-in-law scanned some old pictures and emailed them to me today. "Thanks Jill!! This first one is our first "family photo". Sarah is 6 months old. Yeah, Brad and I have changed a lot. Probably Brad more than me though! But look at Sarah's cute curls... and her dimples... and her eyes! Oh, I was so in love with that little monkey! (I still am!) This one is when Sarah was 9 months old. This is the chubbiest she ever was. She started walking that month and slimmed down pretty quickly. I loved that little hat she's wearing, but always regretted it being on in the picture because I loved her hair so much - and you can't see it with the hat on! C'est la vie!


This isn't a baby picture, but one of the oldest I could find on our computer. It is from 2004, so Sarah is 5 and Chloe is 3. What a couple of cuties!! Oh, they grow up so fast!!

7 comments:

Christy said...

I was just looking through my files when this blog post came up. I will send you a couple in a minute. She was the cutest baby ever. And that is coming from a mother who had/has 4 cute babies.

My favorite Sarah moment is when she would roll around on my mom's kitchen floor with Shelley's huge frog and just "love" on it.

Randi said...

Cute pics! I love her curly little hair too, and holy cow, look at all the hair she had when she was born! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Really cute photos, and yes, they grow up way too fast!

Shannon Morgan Photography - Bainbridge Island, WA Photographer said...

oh those are SO SO fun :)!! she was and is SO cute!! man they do grow up fast.. makes me so sad :)!! love that little girl :)!!

MariePhotographie said...

She looks a bit like Aaron to me in the baby pictures. So cute! I love old pictures. How fun.

These Small Hours said...

That is adorable Courtney! I love all the old pictures. Sorry I haven't been on your blog much lately....things have been so busy I haven't had time to surf blogs as I would like to do. It's been fun catching up on your blog though. (:

Unknown said...

I remember when Brad looked like that. Days gone by!

:)