Tonight Brad and Sarah (and a little bit me) put together one of the wardrobes for the girls' room. It looks great! Plus, it is so exciting to see their room start to really come together. It will be great to get all of their clothes and stuff put away. All of their stuff has been lining the walls of their room and it's been making me crazy. Their room has been messy and unorganized so it's been a good thing that their room is downstairs and I haven't had to see it very often. Now with the new wardrobes, there is hope in sight!!
I love it when Brad works on a project with the kids. I know they enjoy it and I love that they are bonding over wood glue and nails. :)
4 comments:
I agree! Plus, one my happiest memories is watching a video of Brad and Sarah (1 or 2) putting together a bookshelf and Sarah leaning over a licking the glue. Happy building!
we need a picture!! or i guess i could get off my tush and walk up there hill to come see it :)!!
I thought about including the story of Sarah licking the wood glue back when she was 2. Maybe I'll have to do that. It still makes me smile every time I think of it. :)
And don't worry, we'll take pictures once the room is all the way done. One more wardrobe to go, plus hanging up mirrors and stuff.
Wow, I just checked out your blog and I am seriously impressed with how good you are about posting! I did a follower list like you and hope you don't mind me lurking to see how you guys are doing. Love you.....and thanks for the comment you left on my last post. I think I may have rubbed a few people the wrong way but you were very sweet in what you said. (:
Take care.
Post a Comment