Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's a cat-astrophe!!

So here is what Brad and I discovered in our bathroom last week.... Then Little Man had to go and do it to both upstairs bathrooms again on Saturday.

He did this to the toilet paper once in the laundry room when we first got him. But since the laundry room/half bath is also where his food and litter box are, I just removed the tp and put it in the cupboard. I'm not about to do that in our bathrooms though! So now we are having to keep the doors shut until we can come up with a better solution. I don't want the doors shut though because of the humidity. That was the whole point of putting up baby gates back when we were baby proofing for Kyle. Anyway... life with a cat!



Our next real catastrophe was when Sarah injured herself at school last week. She was running while holding a hula hoop. She tripped, fell THROUGH the hula hoop and landed with a splat. She scraped/bruised her elbows, knees, hip, lip and most dramatically, her chin. Here's a nice close up of her chin.

She came home with this bandaid on her face and when I took it off, it was pretty gory. Bruised, swollen and scraped, but luckily not so bad that she needed stitches! It is already healing up pretty well. For a couple of days she had it covered with a big blue bandaid. (The only size I had that would cover her chin.) It was quite the look!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too funny about the cat !

hope Sarah gets better soon

Love Jill xxx