I thought I would just sneak this into my update post that I did a week or so ago, but I'm just not very sneaky like that. So without further ado...
We're now getting ready for baby #5, due to arrive the beginning of January!! The girls are hoping for another girl. Kyle wants another boy. Aaron is clueless, but I think it will do him some good to not be the baby anymore!
16 comments:
I JUST HEARD THIS MORNING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! AH! I AM VERY EXCITED, HENCE MY COMMENT IN ALL CAPS!!!! YAY FOR ANOTHER BROWN!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! IT WOULD SEEM THAT ALL CAPS IS APPROPRIATE FOR THIS KIND OF ANNOUNCEMENT SINCE I CAN'T STOP DOING IT EITHER!!!! HOORAY!!!
HOORAY!!
WELL I WILL KEEP THE THEME OF ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM VERY EXCITED FOR YOU TOO!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE NEWEST BROWN BABY. THEY'LL BE SO SUPER CUTE, AND I AM ONLY A LITTLE BIASED :)
You're so brave! Congratulations! Good luck!
WOW! That is a suprise, although I am always suprised when someone tells me they are preggo! Congrats! :)
Congrats Brown Family! Here's to a happy, easy pregnancy!
I'm envious, but very happy for you, as well. Best of luck.
congratulations! that is awesome!!!! i hope you are feeling well!
Congrats! That is exciting and I am very happy for you. I hope you have an easy pregnancy!
Yay! How exciting for you guys! I hope everything goes well.
Wow! Congrats!
Yay! I mean, I was kind of waiting for an announcement from you but way to try and be sneaky about it! Super exciting! It'll be fun to see which kind you get, since your family is so evenly matched so far.
Sneaky...I guess I'm not very sneaky either because I can't even think how you would sneak that in.
Love you Brown people!
:)
You WERE sneaky about putting it in the list but I think most everyone must have just scanned the list and not caught it. I love your "sneaky"!
No, I wasn't. I published the post without the announcement. Then thought to edit it in a few days later. Then I realized that no one would go back and read through my list, so I published "Not very sneaky". I figured, I might as well announce since I can't hide the fact that I'm feeling yucky.
Post a Comment