My funny story for the week happened Thursday afternoon. We were sitting at the park while the girls played and Brad decided we should have pizza for dinner. Well, right then Chloe came over and said that she was getting hungry and asked what we were going to eat for dinner. Brad said, "Sardines!" And Chloe said, "What?" I told Brad it's only funny if they know what he's talking about. Well, after clearing things up and telling Chloe that we were really going to have pizza for dinner she goes running over to Sarah yelling, "Guess what? We're going to Sardini's to have pizza for dinner!" I guess we didn't clear things up so well after all!
On to our next medical story. So Friday morning around 4 am I got up with Kyle for a few minutes. After getting back into bed my tail bone was killing me! It hurt so bad I couldn't get comfortable and I was lying down! Every time I moved it would hurt as if it banged on by a hammer. I was almost ready to cry. I called to get a doctor's appointment and couldn't get in until 5:30 pm. I spent the rest of the day doing a lot of standing and very slow walking. It hurt to sit or lay down or bend over to pick things up. I had to have Sarah pick Kyle up off the floor and then I'd pick him up from her. It was quite interesting trying to negotiate caring for three kids when everything I did hurt so bad. At the doctor's they couldn't find anything wrong (of course). We did x-rays and she didn't think she could see a fracture, but she said to make a follow-up appointment with my primary care doctor in a week. At least I got some good pain meds prescribed to me! I've gotten nearly all the way better since then, but it's still frustrating. Even though I've had problems with my tail bone since being pregnant with Sarah it has NEVER felt like that and NEVER hurt when I was laying down! I did a little research on Google and found something called coccydynia. Maybe I'll get diagnosed with that, but somehow I doubt it. Every time I've talked to a doctor about it they just say it is one of the drawbacks to being pregnant (it gets worse when I am) and having kids. My next appointment is a week from tomorrow so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Friday night was probably my favorite night all week though. I finally was feeling better thanks to my pain meds and I got to rest on the couch for 2 hours and watch What Not To Wear which is one of my favorite shows.
Brad unfortunately had to work all weekend. He wasn't too happy about it, but that's what TDY (temporary duty) is all about. The girls went to a Primary activity on Saturday. They had an Easter egg hunt and played some other games. They had a great time. Then the kids and I all went to the mall to shop. I got a cute new green purse (which I really needed since I left all my purses in WA!), Sarah got a really cute skirt, and I got a fun orange and green striped shirt for Kyle. Bad news about the shirt though, it's too big so he'll have to wait a while to wear it. I put it on him this morning and he was drowning in it! I bought the same size as his other shirts, but I guess different stores size things differently!
Here is a picture fromSt. Patrick's Day.
What a cute green-
wearing family I have!
Well, that's all the news for now.
I hope things are well with all
who read this!
2 comments:
You have the cutest family!
Miss you guys!
howdy you browns, this is Eric and Heidi. you sure have some cute munchkins, we can't beleive how big kyle is getting. we can't wait to see you guys at Daverooskis' wedding. we also hope that Brad is feeling much better, and you too court! we love ya'll. Eric & Heidi.
Post a Comment