Monday, March 11, 2013

A Few Wishes

Chloe's 12th birthday is coming up on Thursday and so this weekend she wrote out a wish list.  I couldn't resist posting it here word for word, exclamation point for exclamation point, with her spelling.  :)

My Birthday Wish List                             Chloe Brown
1) Strait-up money.  I'm looking at clothes people!  Thanks!
2) Soup thermos. No faces. Just a plain one.  Okay maybe a little fun!  Walgreens has tons, for cheap!
3) Lindor truffles/Gheridelli White! No peanuts!
5) Makeup! Mom this is for you! Mascara wise I'm loving Rocket Volume/Mega Plush!
6) Earings! I'm totaly looking at hoops.  I like the size Sarah has.  I also like dangley sparkle ones..  You might want to talk to Sarah about this.  You talk to me I know right away!
7) the bird back pack at Target.  I just adore it!!!
8) New slippers!  I like SOFT, FUZZY ONES!
9) A infinity scarf. PLEASE!! (that was actually underlined 3 times) I like pastels blue or yellow.  Even pink if you're dareing

10 comments:

Kathy said...

I can hear her voice in her writing! She has a distinctive literary voice and her echoes her bubbly personality! I love this list. It makes me want to get her everything even though that isn't possible.

SSToone said...

Wow, very dramatic! :) What a spunky girl. So, you'll have to keep us updated as to what you ACTUALLY get her!

Unknown said...

It still makes me laugh! She's a hoot!

MariePhotographie said...

This made my day!! Chloe is so funny and so cute!

AmyJane said...

Best list ever! I love her! Pretty sure Maren will be my Chloe someday...

Karen said...

This made me laugh. Chloe has such a fun, spunky personality. I am excited for her to join our Beehive group:)!

Jenniferb said...

I love it! She is adorable.

Annalia said...

Cute! I need to get lists from my birthday kids. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Shelley said...

Awesome! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Such a confident, spunky little gal! She definitly has a way with words! She should keep a journal and someday publish it in her funny teen-speak. Love you Chloe!