this just blows my mind :( and makes me happy and sad all at the same time! if you can have a kid that is 12 that means i can too someday soon. not likiing that one bit. but what i do like is what an incredible person sarah is, and how excited she must be! wishing her ALL the best on her special day :)!
Dave always talks about how dang cute Sarah was as a baby, he said he was smitten! We had so much fun seeing you guys and on her birthday. We love you Sarah and hope you have a great year being 12!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Sarah! If I need one, I want her to babysit for me!
this just blows my mind :( and makes me happy and sad all at the same time! if you can have a kid that is 12 that means i can too someday soon. not likiing that one bit. but what i do like is what an incredible person sarah is, and how excited she must be! wishing her ALL the best on her special day :)!
Dave always talks about how dang cute Sarah was as a baby, he said he was smitten! We had so much fun seeing you guys and on her birthday. We love you Sarah and hope you have a great year being 12!!
(love the catch up posts!)
I think I like her now more than I did then, but it's a toss up. She was a pretty cute baby.
:)
Post a Comment