We fell in love with the swirl in her hair (which, sadly, is lightening up) and her cute little mouth.
We took turns holding Emma.
We learned that her name is not "baby Emma". It is Emma or Emma Grace.
I actually got a cute snapshot of Aaron. It took a few attempts though. :)
We hung out with Gramma Curtis for 10 days.
I forgot to take very many pictures while Gramma was here. On the last day I remembered to take some with her and Emma. Sadly, this is the best of the two that I took. The two of them spent a lot of time snuggled up like this though.
We got to have Gramma Brown visit for a whole week. She got in lots of snuggle time too. You'd think that I would have learned my lesson after my mom's visit and taken some pictures. Um, no. I forgot again. Unfortunately during her visit, there was a lot of "tossing of the cookies" time for some of the kids as well. Gramma was so kind to help out with all of that chaos.
Sarah and I dressed up for the Young Women's New Beginnings 80s night. She won a prize for being one of the best dressed. I got several compliments as well. Who knew you could wear a floppy bow tie and mom-jeans and still get compliments?
Big Grandpa came to visit for an evening.
We went out for Chinese food to celebrate the upcoming Chinese New Year. The kids loved the lazy susan on the table. They tried lots of different foods. Kyle's favorite, however, was the steamed rice.
It's been a fun, full, busy month. We are so happy to have Emma here. We have loved having all of our visitors over. Happy January!
3 comments:
Darling pictures! I love the swirl in her hair too! Glad it's been such a nice month for you guys.
What a great month. And Emma is such a little doll! I also can't believe how old Kyle and Aaron look! (Apparently it's been a while since I've seen all your children.) (;
You looked Awesome at 80's Night. Too bad you couldn't post a closeup picture of your blue eyeshadow. It was PERFECTION. (:
It was a busy month for you guys!
:)
Post a Comment