Sunday, December 12, 2010

Not Exactly Photogenic

Check out these pictures that I took of Aaron on Friday night.  No editing, all shots included.  This is how most of his "photo shoots" turn out.  This kid is not exactly photogenic.  It also goes to show you how talented my friend Marie is that she was able to get pictures of him at our photo shoot back in August with his eyes open!




12 comments:

Unknown said...

ahahahaaaaa

Anonymous said...

I believe his has a similarly blink-challenged father...as I recall. Funny!

Randi said...

very funny!

Misty said...

that is pretty funny!!!

Courtney said...

Brad is pretty squinty in pictures (and I have gotten more so in recent years), but Aaron is ALWAYS squinty and more in one eye than the other. It always makes him look a little deranged.

Anonymous said...

Tell the truth; you spiked the eggnog.

Courtney said...

And that, Pam, is why I love you.

Kathy said...

That is sooo funny - he is not going to think so in about 10 years!

Shelley said...

Well his aunt has always been squinty and one eye closes more than the other too... sorry Aaron if you got that from me ;)

Shelley said...

It took a lot of practicing in the mirror to have semi-normal pictures

Unknown said...

Those are pretty horrible! It is a good thing you have the video camera!

:)

MariePhotographie said...

I've been trying to view this post of yours for weeks, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Those pictures are so funny! :) And that's pretty cool that your video camera can get still shots!