so cute!! that is hilarious, he totally looks like them!!! lol!
Hey Courtney! Kids says the darndest things! And yes, he does look like a muppet now that I think of it...
hahaha!!! Oh, that's totally funny! Thanks, Kyle, for the laugh!
That's hilarious!! I haven't seen them in such a long time, but with the picture right there... Kyle's right, he does look like one of the Muppets.
Ok, that's the funniest!
I have been giggling to myself all evening about that one. He did have it spot on! Cute little guy!
Thanks for the laugh! That is so funny because it is such an uncanny resemblance! A very astute observation, Kyle!
Courtney, Thanks for taking time to share your goings-on in WA. It makes me feel less lonseome for your wonderful family! (P.S. I can see where Kyle's coming from...there is a strong resemblance!) Love, Mom B.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
so cute!! that is hilarious, he totally looks like them!!! lol!
Hey Courtney! Kids says the darndest things! And yes, he does look like a muppet now that I think of it...
hahaha!!! Oh, that's totally funny! Thanks, Kyle, for the laugh!
That's hilarious!! I haven't seen them in such a long time, but with the picture right there... Kyle's right, he does look like one of the Muppets.
Ok, that's the funniest!
I have been giggling to myself all evening about that one. He did have it spot on! Cute little guy!
Thanks for the laugh! That is so funny because it is such an uncanny resemblance! A very astute observation, Kyle!
Courtney, Thanks for taking time to share your goings-on in WA. It makes me feel less lonseome for your wonderful family! (P.S. I can see where Kyle's coming from...there is a strong resemblance!) Love, Mom B.
Post a Comment