Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Giving up?

So I'm debating giving up on this whole blogging thing! I just can't keep up on it the way I'd like to. Then I feel guilty. But why should I feel guilty about quitting something that no one is forcing me to do? anyway, i'm thinking about just downloading all of our photos to snapfish so that our friends and family can view pictures of the kids and keep up with all of our goings on that way. If any of you have thoughts or opinions on this let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to do what is best for you, not everyone else. Dont feel guilty ..

love the idea of snapfish btw :}

Christy said...

You do what you feel. I have been wondering if I will find myself in the same boat very shortly. We love reading it but that is by no means why you should keep it going. NO GUILT!