Thursday, January 24, 2008

One month old!

Well, our little Aaron has made it through his first month! Or should I say, we made it through his first month. He is growing, but he's still our little peanut. He's breaking out in baby acne, (just like the other kids did), and starting to lose his hair on top, (just like Kyle did), but he's still pretty darn cute.

He likes his bouncy/vibrating chair. It doesn't bounce unless we make it bounce, but he does like the vibrating. He usually has really big eyes as if he can't quite figure out what is going on.
I was going through some pictures on the computer today and realized that we never posted his hospital picture along with our joke. When they brought us his hospital picture both Brad and I thought he just looked so familiar to us (other than being our baby), then we realized why.....




See the resemblance?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just too cute !

Love Jill xxx

Anonymous said...

Courtney-
It's amazing, it really does look like Alfred Hitchcock!