Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sarah's hair

Sarah decided to cut her hair. I had gotten fed up with brushing it for her. She hates for me to do anything to it. She would run around outside all day and end up with the WORST tangles! It took forever to brush and made my arm ache. So one night in frustration I turned the job over to her. Well, after a week of that she decided that maybe shorter would be better. I'm sure it helped that her friend Brittney just got a cute short hair cut as well. As you can see in the before picture, it was pretty long!


Here is the "after" picture. It is as short as I dared to go for a dramatic change. But we all love it. It is so much easier to take care of. Plus, it has a little bit of style so it doesn't just hang there like it did when it was long.

No comments: