Sunday, March 25, 2007

My plant is growing!


So I just remembered a cute thing Chloe said tonight. We were in the van heading over to the church for a Primary meeting. Brad and Sarah were heading out to Tacoma for an Easter choir concert put on by Brad's friend Ken Owen from high school.


Anyway, Chloe said that she hoped that they would be safe and then asked if we could say a prayer. I said sure and asked her to say it. She did a great job praying and then as we pulled out of the driveway said, "I think my plant is growing!"


I was looking around the yard as we pulled out thinking maybe she'd planted some seeds somewhere that I wasn't aware of so I said, "Oh yeah, what plant?" And she said, "You know, the one inside of me that turns into a testimony! I think it's growing. We all have this little seed inside of us that can grow and sometimes it turns into a testimony and gets big and strong." Well, that just melted my heart! You can't get moments much better than that!

(The picture is of Chloe with some radish seeds. Gma and Gpa Brown sent her a bunch of seeds and gardening supplies for her b'day.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! What a cute thing to say!! Good job writing it down!

:)